Nano drones, also known as micro drones, are small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that are typically less than 250 grams in weight. They are designed to be portable and easy to operate, and are often used for a variety of applications such as aerial photography and videography, reconnaissance, and research.
Some of the key features of nano drones include:
- Size: Nano drones are small in size, which makes them easy to transport and operate in tight spaces.
- Weight: Nano drones are lightweight, typically less than 250 grams, which makes them easy to fly and maneuver.
- Flight time: Due to their small size, nano drones often have a shorter flight time than larger drones, typically around 10-15 minutes per battery charge.
- Camera: Some nano drones come with built-in cameras, which can be used to capture aerial photography and videography.
- Flight control: Nano drones are typically controlled by a remote controller or a smartphone app, which allows for easy operation and maneuverability.
- Durability: Some nano drones are designed to be durable and can withstand collisions and crashes.
- Price: Nano drones are generally more affordable compared to larger drones, which makes them accessible to a wider range of users.
Nano drones are used in a wide range of applications, including aerial photography and videography, reconnaissance, search and rescue, and research. They are also popular among hobbyists and enthusiasts who enjoy flying drones as a hobby.
It’s worth noting that drone regulations can vary depending on the country, so it’s always important to familiarize yourself with the laws and regulations before operating a drone.
List of Nano Drones
- DJI Spark: A popular nano drone from DJI, the Spark has a 1080p camera and can be controlled with hand gestures. It was priced around $399.
- Ryze Tello: A small and lightweight drone that is easy to fly and comes with a 720p camera. It was priced around $99.
- Hubsan H107D+: A compact and durable drone with a 720p camera and a range of up to 50 meters. It was priced around $89.
- Syma X11C: A small and affordable drone with a 720p camera and a range of up to 50 meters. It was priced around $50.
- Eachine E011: A small and lightweight drone that is easy to fly and comes with a 720p camera. It was priced around $40